I'll add a second to this request ... a great idea ...

        And that is a very witty ID, ruth ...

        Bob

At 12:09 PM 04/05/07 -0500, you wrote:
Geoff/Staff - is my request to have the relationship designation to a starting person (me most likely) be able to print in reports/charts still in line for a possible addition to Legacy? It's the one problem I have because it takes me such a long time to put the relationship designation into each person I'm related to as an Event. I think it adds so much to a report to see how each person is related to me.

Just wondering -

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]