I know it can be done because I did it, but I can't remember how and hate to try it out and delete one of my own Master Sources. I'm sure someone will remember how to do it, though.

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick Nixon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 2:37 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Deleting Sources from Selected Individuals

I have somehow gotten a valid master source attached, as unspecified,
to 100s of records to which it does not apply.

How can I delete that master source from just those records?  I can
tag the list of individuals that don't want the source, but I am
missing the next step.

Thanks in advance.
Dick Nixon