-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darlene
Hicks & Don Hicks
Sent: 24 June 2007 03:32
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] GenSmarts 2.0 for Legacy - Now Available

  Thanks Geoff and Leo!  Reopening Legacy worked like
a charm, the new code was there,  and my order has
been placed!  I read the Legacy e-mails every day but
I don't post too often, as I am usually working on my
tree, and I don't have very many problems with Legacy
or need help.  But once and awhile I have a question,
like today, on some of the simpliest things, like
finding the discount code!  *Giggle*  I guess we all
have our stumbling blocks!  LOL
  Enjoy your weekend!

Darlene Hicks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Geoff Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yes.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geoff Rasmussen
> Millennia Corporation
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

=== message truncated ===

 DARLENE
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

________
Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/