-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Tuesday, 14 August 2007 10:52 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Events in Ireland

Assuming you have entered all locations ending with "country", go to the
Master Location List Set Sort order as Right to Left (this only affects
this list, not
Legacy reports or locations showing on Family View - because I don't
follow the US 4 field location but do enter locations consistently
from smallest unit to largest, my Master Location list is usually
sorted Right to Left as this brings together every location in the
same state or town or country.

Highlight all entries that now begin with Ireland
Show List

Cathy