I don't know about add-ons for Legacy, or any
shareware versions of PDF software to use for print to
options. (So if this is outside Legacy rules for the
LUG, my apologies; however it is a good workaround.)

However, I am a very active user of ScanSoft PDF
Professional 4, and have use Adobe Acrobat full
version.

ScanSoft is really good. Once you install the
software, it will add a print to option in your
printers and faxes area.
All I have to do is [file] [print] and choose ScanSoft
PDF Creator in my dropdown print properties box.

It's an investment, but one I have proven to be
invaluable for myself.

It's a viable option for printing web pages to pdf for
posterity, as well as anything from any other program
you have.

HTH,
Jess M

Jess M