Why don't you just give me that correct URL and I will put it in by copy &
paste

-------Original Message-------

From: Sherry/Support

Date: 10/11/07 18:19:08

To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.Com

Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Help Please

Interesting - you should be getting the correct URL with that build and

After resetting the search file and folder.

If I email the link, then it's going to get broken and you'll have a mess on

Your hands. Please go to our website at

http://WWW.LegacyFamilyTree.Com/Help.asp > Solutions by Error Description

Where you'll find the solution and URL under Internet Searches section.

It's also in the archives, but I'm sure the link is going to be broken

There.....

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry

Customer Support

Millennia Corporation

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://WWW.LegacyFamilyTree.Com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.

Thanks.