Barbara Ford wrote
How do most people record an email as a source? It's not really a letter or an interview. I know I can add a source type to the master list. Is that suggested?

As the name/title of the Master Source I use "Correspondence - Sender's Name", as the Source type I use Correspondence and then in the Source Detail I put "E-mail 'Subject line', date."

If the e-mail happens to be one addressed to someone else (and this is the same for any form of correspondence) I add this information to the Source Detail, so it would read "E-mail to Addressee Name 'Subject Line', date".
--
Jenny M Benson

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et