I think the reason is because a person can die in one place but be buried in another. It is pretty common actually. I too had to go through my file and remove the the name of the cemetery in that field after watching the videos (which I think should be mandatory viewing)

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 8:22 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Burial Location Entry

I understand from the training video that the individual's burial location
field should only contain the city, county, state, country of burial, and
not the name of the cemetery. The video instructed to input the name of the cemetery by clicking on the plus sign, choosing burial address, and putting the name of the cemetery in the Name field on that screen. That screen also
has a place to input AGAIN the city, county, state, country of the burial
site. Is that necessary to do again, when it is already on the Individual's Information screen? It seems redundant to me, but then I'm just now learning
about the different fields and how they might be used later....
Barbara

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:15 PM

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et