<<I'm researching two family lines, so I can keep each line in its own Legacy Family file. At times, I have a need to cite a source that was cited in the other file. Is there a way to copy the source from one file to the other without having to manually recreate it?>>

I often have two files open on the split screen view. It is easy to put the same information on both files, as the program stores the information from the edit screen until the next screen is saved. I enter information on a person in one database, and after it is saved I go to the other database and pull up the same person, then just click the 'given', 'born', and 'in' labels. I suspect you can do the same type of entry with the clipboard as you do in a single file.

--
Carl [EMAIL PROTECTED]