From: "GeoSci" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Legacy User Group" <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 11:01 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Sources and Residence vs Census

 Tried the Residence, Occupation, etc. ideas on a few people and prefer the
resulting reports - people seem more human - more like living things than
just an encyclopedic explanation of someone's life.  That said - I have
over 3000 persons with #### Census -US (depending on year) already entered
as EVENTS.  And I believe they contain good information.

 My question - is there a way to prevent an event (perhaps a check box that
I have missed) from showing up on reports - especially the narrative type
reports?  What I would like to do is SLOWLY add the Residence, etc. to the
EVENTS - but leave the CENSUS -- just have them NOT print.  They would be
there for electronic reference and available for printing should I need
them in the future.

 Ideas & comments?

 Keith

 Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

 Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1