MessageThe paid version TreePad Pro is much better and not all that expensive!

Colin.
----- Original Message ----- From: Tim Rosenlof
 To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
 Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 2:23 AM
 Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] What Happened With Rootsweb Transfer to Legacy

 I use treepadpro, sounds like what you may need. www.treepad.com

 -Tim
 They also have a free version
   -----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MICHELLE CROSBY
   Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 7:55 PM
   To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com

   Good luck,
I have found out that it is always best to back up files and I have also started using Microsoft One Note to organize notes, etc on each line of my tree. Whenever I put something in the notes section I also copy it on my hard drive under my documents and then also copy them into One Note. And I am looking at purchasing Clooz- I am such a packrat that I oftentimes forget what I have done and what I need to do- I am trying to organize all of my data, files and pictures so I can be more effective in my research. I hope there is a way for you to recover all of you notes. If anyone can help you its this great group of people.

   Shelly
   Illinois
----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]