Yet another availability question I'm afraid.

Qualified folks who purchased the CD version have been receiving their
copies of V7.

Now you say that folks that are not pre-qualified (because they bought V6
earlier than the qualifying date for V7) will be able to purchase an upgrade
starting next week.

What about those of us who do qualify for the free V7 but purchased our V6s
through the website?  I have not yet received an email indicating that I can
download my copy of V7.  Didn't Millennia say that All users who qualified
for free V7 would be able to get V7 before it was opened up for general
purchase?

Take care,
Melody
If not now, when?