When going on the Net today (now  yesterday, today is May 27, 2008), I
noticed it still says:  The new  version is here LEGACY 6!  Is it because some
of us
already wait have  received 7 and the "public" can't get it yet?  or
downloads aren't working  for 7 or something?  And where do I upgrade to 7.0.38
or
whatever the newer  version is, that I've noticed on the LUG.  And looking at
Help/Contents and  Show Help Index. . .

I can hardly wait to get the time to go to the  tutorial and all the other
good stuff.  This is going to be a TERRIFIC  PROGRAM and THANKS to Goeff and
staff and Ron, Cindy and Shirley    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.