From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dr. Peter
Wielhouwer
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 1:19 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] v7 Error 400

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for this fix. I copied the earlier version of vsocx6.ocx to my
c:\Windows\System32 folder, and it appears to have made Legacy 7 work! (BTW,
putting the file in that folder is a different instruction than the directions
on the website for error 400.)

Also, what should I do with my newer version of vsocx6.ocx (which didn't work
with Legacy 6 or 7) but which presumably other programs need? For the time
being I've set it on  my desktop, so as not to overwrite it with the earlier
version.

Peter