Several Ways!  The easiest - go to yourself.  Then go to Tools - Set
Relationships.  Now you r relationship to everyone will show above
their name in the Family view.  Or you can go to Tools - Relationship
Calculator for a more detailed look to anyone in your database.  This
one can be printed too.

Enjoy

Keith

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 3:13 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I used FTM for years and liked a report that I'd like to duplicate now that
> I've switched to Legacy. I just don't know if it exists or how to find it in
> Legacy.
>
> In FTM, I could bring up a Kinship Report to show my relationship to others.
> I could type in my cousin's name and learn that she is my 7th, 8th, 10th,
> 11th cousin, etc. I didn't have to customize anything or print out a report.
> I could just quickly look to see if there was a relationship between two
> individuals.
>
> Is there something similar in Legacy?
>
> Thanks,
> Carol from Arizona
>

> ________________________________
> Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence"
> on AOL Food.
>
> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1