From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 1:29 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy 6 on Website??? But I have 7

When going on the Net today (now   yesterday, today is May 27, 2008), I
noticed it still says:  The  new  version is here LEGACY 6!  Is it because
some of us
already  wait have  received 7 and the "public" can't get it yet?  or
downloads aren't working  for 7 or something?  And where do I  upgrade to
7.0.38 or
whatever the newer  version is, that I've noticed  on the LUG.  And looking
at
Help/Contents and  Show Help Index. .  .

I can hardly wait to get the time to go to the  tutorial and all  the other
good stuff.  This is going to be a TERRIFIC  PROGRAM and  THANKS to Goeff
and
staff and Ron, Cindy and Shirley     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**************Get trade secrets for  amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with
Tyler Florence" on AOL  Food.

Legacy  User Group guidelines:
Online  technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp