Cathy,

I enjoyed hearing about your respective styles of doing genealogy.  I
started doing genealogy years ago, but still consider myself a beginner,
since I go in fits and starts and haven't done a lot.  I am new to Legacy,
however, pretty comfortable with computer programs and figuring out the
shortcuts, so I look forward to exploiting the program to it's fullest when
possible :-)

..Interesting idea about your filing system.  I see your point about
cross-referencing.

Nice talking with you!

Dawn