of software that do the same thing - one if for a tutoring service I
work for - it has to be there is all.

Keith

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Barb Weed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Pat,  I use FireFox not IE7 and the mapping works for me.  Love it.
Barb

----- Original Message ----
From: Pat Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 9:10:56 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7 Research Guidance repositories--where is
Footnote.com

I thought this new version would update the repositories it uses for
research suggestions--for example Revolutionary War pension files--the
obvious choice is Footnote.com but it is missing!!!!

There are many other new databases that don't show up in Legacy 7.

I would have gladly waited for the release if more new features could have
been added, or made widely usable--such as the Mapping Feature--can't use
without IE 7!!!!