Is this in V6 or V7 or both?

Gene
==========

At 09:45 AM 7/1/2008, you wrote:
Further to this method.
If you add one of the tags to the custom columns you can tag each person without a picture by double licking in the Tag column. When you have gone through the list you can then search for everyone with that tag number.

If you want to do the search by Descendant Lines you can also customize the columns on the Descendant Tab in the same way.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I had the same problem and here is how I did it.
Open the Index view.
Right mouse click on one of the column titles and open customize
Add a column for "Picture Filename" and close the customize screen.
Now you can scroll down the list. All those individuals that have a picture will have something written in the Picture Filename column. All others will not. (I could not find a search method that would give me a list of those individuals that had a picture and those that did not).
Jeff
Larry Wilson wrote:
I would like to search my complete file for individuals without a
photo attached. I want to known who I needs a photograph or a photo
of grave.

Any help would be appreciated.

LW

Legacy User Group guidelines:   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp