Bob,

I just responded to your very same question which you sent to Support.
There's really no need to write to both Support and the LUG list......

So everyone else will know - Legacy is just pulling up the map and controls
from the Microsoft website. They changed the controls on their site. Of
course, no one there asked if it was ok with us <rbg>.

If you click on the Aerial view you'll get the options for Labels, which
then gives you what once was "hybrid".

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.