Hello,

I'm new to this program and I've spent a lot of time going over the Volume 1
set of videos for ver. 7. I could have sworn one of the videos showed how to
'properly' enter a female spouse by her given and previously married name
because her maiden name was unknown. I can't remember that an AKA was generated
for this, but I may be wrong. Does anyone know if this IS on one of the videos
and which one? I would really appreciate your help on this. Thank you.

Toni

Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V1