Elizabeth,

Over the years I have never managed to get the bold to stick or even work to my
satisfaction. However I seem to recollect a discussion from some years ago on a
very similar topic when it was found that either setting or unsetting 'stretch
fonts when resizing' can affect the "boldness" of the fonts.

Hope that this helps.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Default fonts
> Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:52:42 -0800
>
> Ok, when I updated to 7.0.053, they are a combination of Arial and Times New
> Roman. I remembered I have a partial screen shot of 7.0.0.45, which is the
> same font, but in 45 fonts are in bold in Family View. I try to change to
> bold in 53, it won't stick. Any suggestions?
>
> Elizabeth
> researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

Live Search Charades - guess correctly and find hidden videos
http://www.searchcharades.com/