Jane Sarles wrote:
Are there timelines available other than the ones listed under "Timelines" in the "View" menu? I am particularly interested in state history timelines for Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee.

The short answer is no.

What we actually need (and I think someone else mentioned it a long time ago) is a Timeline Exchange that people can submit their self-crafted timelines to for use by other people. The Legacy web site would be an obvious place to store the timelines, but it would need someone to categorise them and put together a webpage interface from which timelines can be selected and downloaded.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry