Marie,

I am using the deluxe version of 7.0 updated to the latest version. You didn't use the same Master Source Template that I did and, therefore, it's not surprising that you couldn't replicate the problem. That's why I took the troulble to tell the list exactly what template I was using and what I eneter in each box on the Master Source screen and on the Source Detail screen.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Connelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Citation Report - Problem

Tom,

I had a similar problem when I first downloaded Legacy 7 with details not printing on reports. It resolved itself when I bought the deluxe version and updated to 7.0.0.53.

Just tried to replicate your problem but couldn't. Did it with a little source that's attached to only two people. Then I went to the Master List and tagged the source. Then went to Source Citation Listing and with everything checked both in the source citation report options and when I originally wrote the source and source details I did a printout (only print tagged sources was checked).

It printed the title Source Citation Report. Then underneath it printed the source citation, then under that it says "Used By:" then the first name with his details, then the next name and her details.

I had to talk to support about another matter and called their 800 number and the customer service was excellent. If you still have the problem, maybe you could try calling directly.

Marie