It doesn't matter whether other programs make their bug lists available to the public or not and, by the way, we're you're customers (the people who pay your salary), not the general public. Are you ashamed you let us see the list of bugs?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherry/Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 12:50 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs

We have an internal listing, not available to the public.  I don't know of
any program that "advertises" their bug list!

In order to go back to Legacy v6 you first must make a gedcom in Legacy v6,
uninstall the program and then delete several files from the main Legacy
folder before reinstalling Legacy v7.  Then import the gedcom into Legacy
v7.

I'll be more than happy to pass the long instructions on to anyone who
writes to Support.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.