Look this URL:

( http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/InternationalLegacyVersions.asp )
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: M Stowe
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Sunday 7 September 2008 17:58
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG]

  Is someone working on a French version?

  Marielle

  On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Gene Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    kozar wrote:

      Can you please help me with following

      Is there a greek version of legacy?

    This is from the Legacy web site:

    International Versions of Legacy

      1. Dansk (Danish) - Released on 28 August 2006.
      2. Deutsch (German) - Released on 3 June 2008.
      3. Nederlands (Dutch) - Released on 27 August 2007.
      4. Norsk - Bokmål Norwegian) - Released on 25 August 2007.
      5. Norsk - Nynorsk (Norwegian) - Released on 25 August 2007.
      6. Svenska (Swedish) - Released on 3 June 2008.

    There are also four versions of English that are all included in the
English version of Legacy:
      * English (Australia) * English (Canada) * English (United Kingdom) *
English (USA) *

    We are also working on several international versions of Legacy and our
translation teams have made great progress. Public testing for a several of
them has already begun. If you would like to help test one of our new
International versions of Legacy, please Click Here.
    ( http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/InternationalLegacyVersions.asp )

      How can I enter my data in three language for each person?(Greek English
German)

    I don't believe this is possible.

    --
    Gene Y.