Do you mean Legacy Charting? Legacy is still on build .55 but Charting
is on build .119. If so, close LegacyCharting and you'll see Legacy
and the top menu again.
There are no options to switch this top menu in Family View on or off.
You can drag the Main toolbar to some other place on the Desktop but
that's not what you mean I suppose?
Evert