Hi Sandy,

At the bottom of every list post is a link to online technical support - click on that, then select "Solutions by error number" in the links at the top of the web page. This will tell you what needs to be done.

I recognise that number without needing to look it up - it's happened to me from time to time, and I've seen others asking about it here. Most likely your database has become a little confused, and the solution will be to run a Check/Repair. But please check the web site for specific instructions in case it takes more than that, or I'm wrong about the number.

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--