Elizabeth, I support you completely in writing sources however you like. You
are clearly an articulate person, and I'm sure your study of the descendants
of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson is in excellent order. I would
never presume to change what you are doing.

I only reply on this topic when I feel someone new to the list or new to
genealogy is getting the wrong impression of the list. We are open to
discussion of methods of entry here, and we don't all believe that sourcing
to the standard of _Evidence Explained_ is a wildly profligate waste of
time. <g>

Janis