    To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
    <mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
    Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 3:07 PM
    Subject: [LegacyUG] C: Drive V D: Drive

    G'Day all
    Looks like I'm having a bit of strife contacting the list, But here goes
    again, I have formatted my hard drive into a small C: Drive in which I
    run Windows ME (This is mainly used for good old genealogy programs
    that will not run on windows  XP) The other drive D: is formatted to
    take
    Windows XP! But try as I may when I come to install Legacy Pro I cannot
    get it to install on D: drive or for that matter update it ether?
    Any Idea's

    Regards Arthur
    South Australia