This may be too late for your circumstance, but when I first moved my DB using
Gedcom, it did the 'caps' the way I didn't like, and it took 2-3 start overs,
having set the Data Format to  'Don't change what I enter' everywhere. Using
those choices, I then did the Gedcom, and it came out MY way. There are various
choices to make it come in the way you already have them done elsewhere. Choose
first, then Gedcom.
Rich in LA CA