Cathy, in the 30 years since I started playing with computers the field has
changed so many times I can safely say that the best choice isn't invented yet,
and will soon be obsolete. Hard copies, on acid free sheets will last longest,
and will be downloadable in any future system. But my crystal ball broke last
week, so it is out for repair.
Rich in LA CA