From: "ronald ferguson" <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 5:24 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Print Family Group Record

Ann,

Hoped you enjoyed your trip,

I take you are referring to the two boxes below either the husband or wife,
where it gives the parents' names eg. Edward Rogers (Abt 1843 - Cir 1890).
If so, I believe that to be fixed, and if so I would not wish for it to be
changed. I suspect that it is the same string as used in webpages, and it
would be too large for the page/boxes used in the Pedigree pages. It may
also cause problems elsewhere.

If that is not where the problem is please come back to me.

*New Tutorial* Using the GIMP Mask
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: aparsons2...@msn.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Print Family Group Record
> Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 16:05:14 -0600
>
> Hello Ron,
>
> Back from my trek to the nearest town. In the family view for Hugh it has
> about for him & his wife Eliza, also if one does previews their family
> group
> record. Then----when one goes to their son John and previews his family
> group record, John's parents (Hugh & Eliza) have now changed to cir.
>
> Before writing this I looked at several other families that have a parent
> with an about birth year. These parents have about on their child's family
> group record.
>
> Of the ones I looked at it is just this one family. I tried deleting Hugh
> &
> Eliza's birth year, and entering it again. Still cir. on their son's
> family
> group record.
>
> Ann

 25GB of FREE Online Storage – Find out more
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665320/direct/01/