From: "CE WOOD" <wood...@msn.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Digest of Legacy User Group

But many people do not use a program such as Outlook or Outlook Express.
They view their emails directly at MSN, etc., where you canNOT create a
rule.  You also cannot create a rule in Outlook unless you transfer your
emails from MSN to your own computer.  While they are on MSN, etc., rules do
not apply.

Carolyn