Some months ago now I tried to add individuals from a gedcom file.
Every item is well sourced but, for some reason, the detail has gone
into the Source Name List under the title "Detail: xxxxx"  I have
tried several times to move this information to the detail section but
I am always asked if I want to change a master source and then can't
access the detail page to enter it.

Can anyone advise how this can be done - there are about 150 instances
where this has occurred.  I wonder if I should print the list (which I
can do using Genviewer I think) and then individually set up a new
master source and enter the detail using cut and paste?  I am using
the basic source writer system, having tried a few new ones and
decided I preferred the older, simpler system.

--
Elizabeth
Researching ALLAMBRIDGE worldwide