I recently had several conversations with Legacy tech support about my Run time
error '5' problem, anytime I entered new info and then saved.

She told me to uninstall and reinstall.  I tried this, but I continued to have
this problem.  It got to the point where I did not use Legacy on my main
computer, and just used it on a separate machine in my bedroom.

Since that time, I have once again subscribed to the UG and noticed that many
people were trying to uninstall/reinstall and finding that the program would
not reinstall because of the missing install file.

That appears to be my problem, and from what I understand, the fix requires
some editing in the registry files.  Can anyone tell me what this fix is?

Thanks much.

Christopher Barttels
Dayton, WA

www.chrisbarttels.net