From: "Support/Jim Terry" <jimte...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:33 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Private Flaming - Stop this thread

Ann,

Any one forwarding private flames on this list is just as guilty as the
flamer. Both will be removed from the LUG subscribers list without warning.

Enough of this topic. It's in violation of our LUG guidelines:

"The purpose of the LUG is to provide a forum for mutual help and the
friendly exchange of ideas related to the use of Legacy Family Tree and its
add-on programs, only. Please keep on topic."

"The LUG is not a free forum for political or social commentary, activist
issues, religious opinion or morality lectures. Millennia Corporation
reserves the right to ban discussion of "hot button" topics that are
divisive or disruptive to the LUG."

"Millennia Corporation reserves the right to remove without warning any
subscriber who violates the purpose of this forum; who ignores warnings from
the LUG Administrator; or who violates the rules of LUG etiquette."

If you have questions, additional information is available at
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Etiquette.asp.

Thank you for choosing Legacy,

Jim Terry

LUG Administrator