Ron wrote:

> When Legacy is installed the install log is created. It is
> also clear that some users find that they no longer have the
> log file in their system. The one thing which they all have
> in common is that they have correctly tried to uninstall
> Legacy using the Window's Add/Remove function and have
> not been successful. Why, I cannnot tell, but isn't it
> possible that the install log file is being stripped at this
> point?

Yes, Ron, that is exactly what happened in my case.

The install.log file was the ONLY Legacy file that the uninstall routine
removed (or perhaps more correctly, the only obvious file that it removed;
there may have been others I am unaware of, but none that affected the basic
operation of the program).

It didn't matter whether I tried to uninstall from Windows Add/Remove, or from
the Legacy uninstall utility, install.log was removed.  I know this because I
retrieved the install.log file from Mozy and put it back in the Legacy folder
after my first uninstall attempt from Add/Remove failed.

I then tried again directly from the Legacy uninstall utility.  Same result.
The install.log file disappeared and I had to "uninstall" Legacy via registry
edit.

Connie