From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Ruth Nerud
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 4:45 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Descendent Book Report

Goodness me! the current version Legacy 7.0.0.90 still has problems with the
Descendent Book Report. If I look at a preview of the report or PDF, it's
fine, but if I create a RTF, this is what happens:

No blank lines between main data and general notes or events
No blank line after notes/events and list of children
The words: Children from this marriage were: (or variations of this
sentence) are missing in RTF
Alternate names do not appear in the Index

Has anyone else noticed these problems? If the report is correct in the
preview, but not in RTF, I'm pretty sure it's not something I've checked
incorrectly.

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
baber...@worldnet.att.net