From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Robert Carneal USA
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 5:43 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Family History Center

This is -almost- off topic, to me.

I took a copy of my Legacy family file with me to our local family
history center. The librarian there had never heard of it- and pushed
PAF as hard as he could, trying to shoot down Legacy every way he could.

It is easier to cooperate than to fight <g>- so I have a question
please: Has anyone converted from a Legacy family file to a PAF
family file, used that file at a FHC, and when you get home, import
back into Legacy all right? How do you convert safely? That is, not
lose any events that are not standard to PAF but are all right with Legacy?

Thank you.

Robert