To "gather up" all of your Legacy pictures scattered around the hard drive, do a multimedia backup. Then *restore* from your, and when given the opportunity to designate Where you want the files copied to - specify the folder of your desire. I restored all of mine to C:\Legacy\Pictures\ and it worked just fine. Getting them separated into various subfolders within the \Pictures\ folder would be another matter ;-)
jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 8:05 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Can't Recover Functionality from Crash

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:51:10 +0100
From: m...@cmy.org.uk
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com

2009/8/31 Boyd Miller advised

Make sure your data is not under C:/Legacy/Data folder. If it is, copy the
data and pictures etc to somewhere else, and don't put them back in the
C:/Legacy/Data folder when you get the program running again. (General
principal is to always keep data separate from the program files.)

I've never had a problem with Data and Pictures being in the Legacy
folder. Why change Legacy default locations, it just introduces
another complication.

Mary Young

Indeed it does, Mary.

I have mine in My Documents, but wish I had put them in C:\Legacy\Pictures\ when I started out. It is now too late and I have too many images to make the change without a lot of hassle. Instead I have the hassle if I wish to install on another machine.