Evert, Thanks for the search suggestion. Should have thought of that
myself. It could be of some help.

Jenny, What makes the Source and Location tags useful is the little
box you can tick to "Show only Tagged" so you can focus on a small
select list. The Individual (Name) List has Search > Show all Tagged >
Individual Tag #. I would think Legacy could do the same on the
Marriage List for the Marriage tags. This would make marriage tags
very useful to me.

--
Richard Van Wasshnova
http://www.gencircles.com/users/vanwasshnova