Eric,

I thought that the problems with using footnotes had been cured. I cannot check
this until tomorrow (Sunday - GMT +1:00), but meanwhile I suggest that you
raise a bug report giving the full details - Legacy Home tab.

Don't forget that the programmers are sunning themselves at the moment :-)

New Tutorial: Embed a Blogger RSS feed on your webpage
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:02:09 -1000
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Problem with Ancestor Report Book
> From: sigmentenb...@gmail.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Ronald-
>

> Thank you for your help. Resetting the report settings did work initially,
> but I think I found the source of the problem. After experimenting with the
> report options, I found that the problem only occurs when I click "Report
> Options" and then on the sources tab "Print source citations as footnotes".
> This is a bit disappointing to me since I use footnotes in all my reports.
> Does anybody have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
>

> Thank you,
>

> Eric
>

> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:09 PM, ronald ferguson> wrote:
>

> Eric,
>
> I cannot replicate this. I would suggest that you try File>File
> Maintence>check/Repair and run until you don't get any reported changes.
>

> If that doesn't do the job, then try using the Reset button on the bottom
> right of the Ancestor Book Screen. Failing that delete the Ances.usr file in
> the C:\Legacy\ folder (that is the default directory)
>

> Ron Ferguson

> New Tutorial: Embed a Blogger RSS feed on your webpage
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/
>
> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/

> ________________________________
>> Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:47:42 -1000
>> Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem with Ancestor Report Book
>
>> From: sigmentenb...@gmail.com
>> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>

>> I'm not sure if my message went through (I haven't received the message I
>> sent), so here it is again:
>>

>> I have an issue with the Ancestor Report Book that I please want some help
>> on. When I preview the report, the children of couples are numbered starting
>> from ii instead of i. This is an example of what appears:
>

>> 18. John Smith, son of James Smith and Keturah Jones.
>>
>> John married Mary Williams on 10 April 1877 in Kentucky, USA.
>>
>> Children from this marriage were:
>>
>> ii. John Smith
>
>> iii. Joseph Smith
>>
>> iv. Annie Smith
>> v. Robert Smith
>> vi. Elizabeth Smith
>>
>> If anybody can help me fix this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.
Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/