Another suggestion - import a test file of you data to Legacy and just
play around with it for awhile. Try entering information in different
ways and then checking various reports and the many options within
those reports to see how it looks, what you like and don't like. In
general, get familiar with all of the features. I did this for about 2
months when I moved from FTM v.16 to Legacy a couple of years ago and
I think it was time very well spent. During this time, I tried to
clicked on everything in Legacy to get a feel for what could be done.
Then after I felt comfortable with the software and had an idea of how
I wanted to set things up, I imported a clean file, tagged everyone in
the file with Tag 1 and started to work. I looked at each person,
added events and photos and made sure they were set up like I wanted
then deleted the tag so I knew I had finished that person. That took
some serious time (and I still have some cousins I haven't done) but I
started with my direct line and the siblings of my direct line because
they are the people I have the most details about.

As to your question about whether or not "Grave" is the best way to go
for tombstone photos - it's really just your preference. I added an
event "Grave Marker" (the event name doesn't really matter) to which I
attach tombstone photos. My main emphasis is a website and I wanted
the tombstone photo to be the last thing displayed on the person's
webpage.

Linda
www.lfmccauley.com