Well, I am now getting the following message from Legacy when attempting to create and print a .pdf file:

"No reports can be printed until you have defined a Windows printer." Yet, I can print anything and everything else from my computer with no problems. When I attempt to define the printer via the "print setup" function, I get the following message:

Print Setup Error
Error 32757: The common dialog function was unable to lock the memory associated with a handle.
Would you like to TRY IT AGAIN?

Anyone care to take a stab at this? I'm sure getting frustrated with all these problems in Legacy!!

Diane