George had 2 wives. When I print a descendant book for George, the second wife Meg (our ancestor) does not print. The first wife does print. The children of George and Meg also print. On the Family tab George and Meg and Children are there correctly. With George highlighted going to the descendant’s tab- he is listed with both wives and children. With Meg highlighted going to the descendant’s tab- she is the only one listed. I have tried 1) file maintenance- check/ repair 2) unlinking Meg and linking her again 3) unlinking child and linking again
Any suggestions what I should try next?
Mary in IN