We had a problem report on the issue of combining sources in our system. It was marked as resolved in our latest update so I tested it today. I have now passed it back to the programmers for more work. You should not have to edit the source and cancel before the combine button works.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Richard Van Wasshnova wrote:
Hi Paula,

That is just a simple quirk of Legacy since Source Writer Sources were
introduced.

When you Highlite ANY Source Writer Source and then click the "Combine
Highlighted Source with another in List" button all the radio buttons
on top right should go "greyed out" except for the Cancel button. Just
click "Edit > Cancel> "Combine Highlighted Source with another in
List" button. Now it will go to grey and you can combine the 2
sources.

Thank Ron Ferguson for that solution.