I have several wills that use a phrase similar to "arrive to age in the
law." The time period is 17th and 18th century New Hampshire so I would
assume that the English legal system would apply, but I have been unable to
determine what that age should be. If I knew I could establish some better
estimated dates of birth. Right now I'm using 18 years, but I recently read
something that makes me think it may have been 21. Does anyone know for
certain?

Thank you. I'm picking up tidbits from this list almost on a daily basis.

Jim