From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf Of
Mary Horner
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:44 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Where to input census?

I am a newbie to Legacy. I have a hugs amount of data gleaned from 7
Canadian census reports 1851-1911. Where do I input this info? I started by
pasting the household under Master Source notes with the 'Head' showing
everyone in the household and then each individual gets a single line under
detail in the source menu and then again entering each individual in events
but this seems so repetitive and will take forever. I am also concerned that
when it comes to printing reports the same census material is going to be
repeated over and over. Does Legacy have instructions somewhere as to how to
enter census info? All I can find is how to download a blank form. Thanks