RICHARD SCHULTHIES wrote
Second, I have forgotten how I did it, but I did go in and remove a few spelling errors added by mistake, so it can be done. I will try to remember the actual way I did it. maybe someone out there KNOWS how.

If you mean that you removed words that you had added to your custom dictionary, you simply open the dictionary file in a text editor such as Notepad and delete the unwanted entries.

User dictionary files are in C:\Legacy\Dictionaries and are in the format userdic-XX.tlx where XX indicates the country/language.

--
Jenny M Benson